Alabama Workers' Comp Blawg

  • 28
  • Feb
  • 2020

Alabama Department of Labor Needs to Know the County Where the Benefit Review Conference Occurred


Regardless of whether a workers’ compensation settlement is finalized before a Circuit Court Judge or an ADOL Ombudsman, the ADOL Workers’ Compensation Division, must receive a completed WC-4 Claim Summary Form that identifies the county where the settlement was finalized.  This is a non-issue for court approved documents since they always reflect the county of filing.  However, for ombudsman settlements it is also required that the county be reflected on the WC-4.

Forms are to be sent to: 


Earlene Holland:   

Phone or FAX   334-956-4031


Christine Dunn:    

Phone or FAX 334-956-4032

About the Author

This blog submission was prepared by Mike Fish, an attorney with Fish Nelson & Holden, LLC, a law firm dedicated to representing self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and third party administrators in all matters related to workers’ compensation. Fish Nelson & Holden is a member of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. If you have any questions about this submission or Alabama workers’ compensation in general, please contact Fish by e-mailing him at or by calling him directly at 205-332-1448.

Follow and connect with us!